If you need an insulation company in the Texas Coastal Bend, let Arctic Express Insulation put our experience to work for you. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install blown-in insulation in homes, for both retrofit and new construction projects.
Contact us online or by phone at (361) 400-1888 if you’re ready to begin your insulation project, or keep reading to learn more about blown-in fiberglass!
Installing Blown Insulation
“Blow-in” refers to a method of installation—blown-in insulation is installed with a special blowing device. Fiberglass is available in blown-in form and can be installed in many areas of a home, from the attic to the walls. In new construction projects, blow-in insulation can also be used in an application called BIBs. Blown-in insulation is installed behind a special fabric to create a seamless blanket that fills voids in walls, including around any electrical protrusions.
Blown insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Retrofit & New Construction Projects
We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install fiberglass and cellulose in new and existing attics and walls. Whether you need attic re-blow insulation or fiberglass blown into the walls of a new building, our team has you covered.
Blown-In Insulation in the Corpus Christi, TX Area
If you’re in Corpus Christi or a surrounding area, make Arctic Express Insulation your first call! We install blown-in fiberglass for retrofit and new build projects, and our experts use quality materials from top manufacturers in the industry.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our insulation services or if you’re ready to start your project!