During this winter weather crisis, the Arctic Express Insulation & Drywall team is readily available to help with your replacement insulation needs. If your insulation has been damaged by weather or a burst pipe, or if you need to create a stronger insulation barrier around your pipes, our team is equipped to help.
When insulation is damaged, it isn’t as effective at stopping heat transfer and maximizing energy efficiency. To ensure the comfort of your home or building, it’s important to make sure your insulation is in good condition.
In general, insulation needs to be removed when it is:
- Damp or wet
- Damaged by fire, pests, or anything else
How to Know if You Should Replace Your Insulation
Moldy or damaged insulation can be easy to spot in your attic or basement where the insulation is exposed. But even from your main living space, you may notice some clear signs that you should consider insulation replacement:
- Higher energy bills, which could indicate your insulation is not working properly
- Scratching noises audible through the ceiling, which can be a sign of pests
- Poor air quality throughout your home or building, potentially caused by a mold issue in your insulation
- Water damage on your walls or ceiling, indicating water leaks
Insulation Installation After Removal
The Arctic Express Insulation Team has experience removing and replacing insulation from homes and can remove the damaged insulation and replace it with new, high-quality materials. Our professionals will assess the damage and choose the right solution in order to fix the damage.